Pascale Fung, Professor and Director of the Centre for Artificial Intelligence Research
Pascale is a Professor at the Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering and Department of Computer Science & Engineering at The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (HKUST), and a visiting professor at the Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing. She is the Director of the HKUST Centre for AI Research (CAiRE). She is an expert on the Global Future Council of the World Economic Forum and she represents HKUST on the Partnership on AI to Benefit People and Society.
Stephen Kai-Yi Wong, Barrister-at-Law at Gilt Chambers, Ex-Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data, Hong Kong
Stephen is in private practice as a barrister-at-law specialising in commercial law. Being the former Privacy Commissioner, on top of overseeing the fair enforcement of data protection law, he promoted the education and publicity of data protection in order to construct a culture of respect for personal data privacy and maintain a proper balance between free flow of information and data protection without unduly compromising ICT and economic development.
Ellen Wu, Chief Information Officer at Manulife-Sinochem Ltd
Ellen, the Head of Asia Data Office and Global Head of Data Enablement and Governance at Manulife, has a wealth of experience in building modern data capabilities and establishing practical data governance. Ellen has degrees in Mathematics & Economics from Smith College, a Data Science degree from the MIT Digital Program, and a certification in International Relations and Quantitative Methods in Economics & Business from Harvard. Ellen has worked internationally from Shanghai, New York to London throughout her career.
Leroy Yau, Director at ThinkCol Transform Ltd
Leroy is a Director at ThinkCol Transform, a leading artificial intelligence and data science consultancy. Previously, he was the lead advisory partner at EY Taiwan and held various leadership positions at EY’s Greater China Advisory Practice. He is currently serving as a board member for OneInTech, a charity foundation that focuses on building equity and diversity in the digital world. A graduate in computer/electronic engineering, accounting, laws and education, Leroy is an EdD and a fellow member of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants and CPA Australia.
(Panel Chair) Jeremy Fetiveau, Head of the Digital & Data practice at Sia Partners
Jeremy is a Managing Director at Sia Partners Hong Kong, in charge of the Digital & Data practice for the region. He has been helping his clients accelerate their digital and data transformation for the past 12+ years across Asia, Europe and MENA. Bringing a rich cross-industry experience, from financial services and luxury & retail to TMT, his main areas of focus currently are digital product launch, marketing positioning and data science & analytics.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.