Really? After all we've gone through we're going to talk about self-promotion? Absolutely yes!
Part of the professional rebuild we know is happening around the world is the back-to-work and hybrid office discussion taking place worldwide. But a more urgent need is for people to be visible again.
Promoting yourself is key to recapturing value and lost time for yourself, especially in a newfound, competitive work landscape that is asking if we are ready to adapt and thrive in a new normal. While ZOOM let us stay in touch, the skills involved in being visible, in having a voice and opinion acknowledged are critical to everyone's success. We still need to be able to show what makes you or your business so special? And to do that, you need to be seen before you can be heard.
This workshop is designed to give you powerful tools and skills to boost your return to being an influencer in your chosen profession, be it online or in-person.
1. Develop your Visibility Plan
2. Own Your Story - Learn key storytelling techniques
3. Strengthen your own brand with new In-Person tools and hacks
4. Develop your online communities by becoming a Social Spokesperson
5. Learn compelling communications strategies to boost your profile
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event.
- Attendees, who feel unwell are advised against in-person attendance at the Chamber. If attendees are required to undergo compulsory testing, please kindly bring along a negative PCR or RAT test result when attending physically.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event.
- All visitors must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code at the entrance and undergo body temperature checks.