||Prof. Emil Chan
Chief Information Officer, CSG Consultancy
Incubator and Fintech Enthusiast
Prof. Chan is a Fintech evangelist with over 20 years' experience in managing IT and business transformation projects in international financial institutions. He had worked for several sizeable international banks, including Credit Suisse and BayernLB in the roles of First Vice President, Head of IT in Asia Pacific, Project Director and Operations Manager AP. He has extensive experience in both business and IT consulting, encompassing design, setup, leading and managing of cross-border projects throughout Asia. He is an adjunct professor, a visiting lecturer as well as an advisor of various departments of local universities, including HKU, PolyU, CityU, Hang Seng U, Lingnan U and VTC.
In the past 10 years, he participated actively in voluntary community services in related to popular adoption of technology. He is the Founding Chairman of the Association of Cloud and Mobile Computing Professionals, The Fintech Committee Chairman of the Smart City Consortium, Hon. Secretary and Board Member of Invotech, Vice Chairman of Hong Kong New Emerging Technology Education Association, Supervisory Committee Member of iProA and the Honorary Chairman of StartHK. He is a mentor of the HK Cyberport Mentors Network, Guangzhou CP-Nest Incubator of Chinese Academy of Sciences and Chief Judge of the HK ICT Startup Award 2019. In order to unleash Hong Kong's potential and play a new role in the Greater Bay Area, Emil also hosts seminars, delivers public speeches and publishes articles of Fintech related topics on local newspapers. He also is interviewed by media from time to time.
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.