Great customer experiences involve elegant orchestration of all the moments customers engage with your company, whether they are visiting a physical store, attending an event, calling service hotline, or receiving an SMS alert. In this workshop, you will get acquainted with tools that will help you see your customer's entire journey with your services clearly, identify ways to make it more seamless and delightful, and unite your organization in delivering this vision.
1. Understanding of the Customer Experience
- Principles of customer experience
- Role of customer experience
- Experience design framework
2. How to Design Customer Experience in E-commerce
- Importance of your customer with "Customer First" mindset
- Technique and the application of mapping customer journey
- Understanding the different touchpoints in the customer journey
3. Innovation to Improve Customer Experience
- Jobs-to-be-done framework
- Outcome-driven innovation
- Case studies & best practices
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- Please be considerate to others and wear a mask while in the Chamber to minimize the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.