Everyone would appear to want executive presence these days. But everyone seems to have a different opinion as to what that means! For some, it's about commanding the room, for others, it's about building relationships or what you wear. And for many it's all of these things….and more.
One thing is for sure…..executive presence covers a wide range of concepts and techniques. It's also highly individualistic, both in needs and expectations.
This programme aims to highlight all the different components of executive presence, allowing participants to realise their own strengths and weaknesses, to identify personal areas of development and to draw up highly focused action plans.
The workshop is divided into two sections:
1. Awareness of:
• The impact of nature, culture, and personality
• Personal communication 'comfort zones'
• The impact of Ego and the need to maintain a balance
• The importance of Image and 'personal brand'
2. Techniques on how to:
• Adapt to different personalities and cultures
• React positively to criticism and sensitive issues
• Build personal brand
• Network more successfully