||Jeffrey Timmermans, Ph.D., Media Consultant at Connect Communication
Jeffrey has more than two decade of experience in Asia as a financial and business journalist and journalism educator, having worked as a reporter in Tokyo for The Wall Street Journal and as a managing editor for Dow Jones Newswires in Hong Kong and Singapore. He also worked for Bain & Company, leading the global strategy consulting firm's public-relations efforts in Asia. Since 2008, Jeffrey has been on the faculty of The University of Hong Kong's Journalism & Media Studies Centre, where currently he is an Associate Professor and Director of the Bachelor of Journalism programme. Since 2014, Jeffrey has served as Head of Judges for the Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA) Awards, the region's preeminent awards for journalism. Jeffrey also has extensive experience in conducting business communication and media training sessions for corporate clients including Bank of America-Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan Chase, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Jardine Matheson, MTR Corp., and CLP Group.
|Date and Time
||2019/10/03 09:15 to 11:45
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$750 / Non-Members @ HK$950
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.