||Tony Ngo － Partner of Connect Communication
Tony obtained his Master's Degree in Business Management and Bachelor's Degree in Economics from England. He has 38 years working experience in general management, advertising, sales, marketing and business development , including various senior positions in the international fast-moving consumer goods industry in the Asia Pacific region. His clients include Bank of China (HK), CBRE, Chong Hing Bank, CLP, Credit Suisse, HK Exchanges, HK Monetary Authority, HK Productivity Council, HK Trade Development Council, HK Tourism Board, Jardines, Knight Frank, KPMG, Morgan Stanley, MTR, Prudential, and Sino Land. His lively, energetic and enthusiastic personality makes him a natural-born trainer.
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.