||Ir. Dr. Irene Poon (DBA, MBus, BBus, CMILT, MHKIE, MIPSHK)
Irene is a logistics professional with over 20 years' experience in shipping and letter of credit operation for multi-national companies. Her clients include P&G, Nestle, Cadbury, Philips, General Electric and McDonald's. She is a "Certified Logistician Trainer" and a "Certified Trainer of ITC International Purchasing and Supply Management". Irene is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Hong Kong ("CMILT") and the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers in Logistics and Transport ("MHKIE").
|Date and Time
||2018/03/21 14:30 to 17:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$800 / Non-Members @ HK$1,000
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.