Coaching must be flexible and sustainable in order to creat an impact on staff, change their perspectives, achieve personal breakthroughs, commit to company goals and meet new challenges. By the end of this workshop, you should be able to understand ways to explore different personal values and how that impact on leadership style, communication skills, time management and interpersonal relations. As a result, the staff being coached would be better at managing changes and people, and become highly effective leaders in the organization.
1. What is a corporate coach?
- The differences of roles and responsibilities among coaches, mentors, consultants and counselors.
- Benefits of corporate coaching
2. Coaching skills to explore staff passion and potentials
- Personal values and their impact on leadership, communication and time management
- Systematic coaching model
- Attentive listening skills
- 3-layer questioning skills