With today's trend towards remote working, the ability to communicate clear, compelling and persuasive messages is increasingly important. Think on Your Feet® is a leading communication skills training that develops the skills of structured communication and speaking 'in the moment' with little or no preparation time. The skills apply equally in large-group presentations, smaller project meeting, and informal one-to-one discussions with senior management, team members and external counterparts.
Participants will be better able to:
• Place information into simple, logical structures quickly
• Present ideas clearly, concisely and memorably
• Win support by leading people to see different perspectives on an issue
• Handle tough questions in the moment.
• Speaking with Clarity & Brevity
– The importance of structured thinking
– Why structured plans? Why pegs? Why 3s?
• Informing Plans
– Clock Plan
– Triangle Plan
– Standard Format
– Globe Plan
• Persuasive Plans
– Zoom Plan
– Pendulum Plan
– Benefits Plan
• Bridging Techniques
• Putting it all Together
– Handling difficult questions – choosing a plan
– Presentation practice
– Pegs, pegs, pegs – a speed thinking and fluency building activity.
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- Please be considerate to others and wear a mask while in the Chamber to minimize the risk of spreading the coronavirus.
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event and Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises. We also kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event.