Recognised internationally as a leading communication and presentation skills training, the "Think on Your Feet" workshop emphasises structured thinking to enable you to speak with confidence 'in the moment' with little or no preparation time. Each module of this on-line training builds on the previous module and provides progressive fluency practice in small-group break-out virtual setting with trainer feedback and exercise to master the techniques.
Programme Structure / Dates
The virtual training, conducted via Zoom, comprises 4 modules of 2 hours each:
- Module 1: 25 August (Tuesday)
- Module 2: 28 August (Friday)
- Module 3: 1 September (Tuesday)
- Module 4: 4 September (Friday)
** Each module: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
On completion, participants will be able to:
- Structure their thoughts quickly using clear, simple formats
- Present ideas persuasively and confidently
- Win support by leading people to see different perspectives on an issue
- Answer tough questions skilfully even under pressure
1. Speaking with clarity, brevity & impact
2. Informing plans: to structure and elaborate your ideas
4. Persuasive plans: to win support and get buy-in
3. Bridging techniques: for Q&A and difficult situations
5. Fluency practice and real-life application
"I learned to be more focused, clear and concise in my messages, slides and presentations."
"The instant feedback was helpful. Bridging techniques and how to tackle questions raised by audiences [were] very impressive."
"I actually preferred the virtual training format as I can participate from my workplace. I felt more relaxed and found it easier to speak out than in a classroom session."
"I loved the breakout room sessions where we had opportunity to practice and Anthony could share feedback on the spot more personally."