General Manager, Manchester Training & Consultancy Institute
Cammy was a trainer with the Civil Service Training & Development Institute ("CSTDI") and later joined the Equal Opportunities Commission as a Senior Training Consultant. She has delivered programmes on topics covering the Employment Ordinance, Employee Compensation Ordinance, Equal Opportunities Ordinance and Personal (Data) Privacy Ordinance to many major organizations in Hong Kong, including Bank of China, Ocean Park, CSTDI, Housing Authority, HKCEC and Cable TV.
|Date and Time
||2020/01/21 09:30 to 17:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
||Members @ HK$1,800 / Non-Members @ HK$2,300
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.