Frank Bi, Partner, Ashurst
Frank advises on international capital markets, M&A transactions and compliance matters. Frank has more than 15 years of experience of serving corporates and investment banks on public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, including initial public offerings, private placements, follow-on offerings and debt programmes, as well as on public and private M&A, privatisation, joint ventures, spin-offs and other corporate restructurings. He has worked on projects throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and US, including for companies listed on the stock exchanges in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Japan and the United Kingdom. His recent experience covers transactions for companies in technology, health care, consumer & retail, education, financial services, as well as for investment funds. Frank is admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong and the United Kingdom, as well as qualified in the PRC.
Margaret Chiu, INED, Generali Life Hong Kong Limited
Margaret has more than 30 years of experience in Asia with extensive capability and a successful track record in the insurance industry across a variety of mature and high growth markets. She excels at strategic business and human resources management, business development, joint venture partner relationship management, regulator engagement, and organisation and culture change. Margaret is passionate about young talent training and career development, advancing diversity, inclusion and corporate social responsibility. Margaret is currently the Independent Non-Executive Director of Generali Life Hong Kong Limited, Chairman of Remuneration Committee and Senior Advisor respectively of 2 digital start-ups in Hong Kong and Shenzhen. Margaret was a member of the Asia leadership and led impressive corporate society responsibility initiatives with success in “Street to School”, “Twinkling Star”, various joint education programmes in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Vietnam and served as a board director in Aviva-COFCO Life Insurance Co., Ltd. of China, First-Aviva Life Insurance Co., Ltd. of Taiwan and Aviva Life Insurance Company Limited of Hong Kong.
Neil Waters, Partner, Egon Zehnder
Neil leads the Hong Kong office and the firm's board and CEO succession practice in Hong Kong. He has spent more than 10 years advising global clients on a range of challenging matters related to CEO and board succession. His clients include governments, community organizations, and private sector companies in numerous industries. Neil has also played a senior role in professional development of the firm's consultants globally.
Prior to joining Egon Zehnder, Neil was a Consultant and Engagement Manager with McKinsey & Company. Earlier in his career, he was a Systems Engineer and Marketing Representative with IBM Australia.
Jane Moir, Research Director, Asian Corporate Governance Association
Jane joined the Asian Corporate Governance Association (ACGA) in January 2021 as a Research Director, focusing on Hong Kong and Singapore. Prior to joining ACGA, she worked as a barrister and financial journalist, covering legal and regulatory issues. Jane has also worked as a part-time lecturer in law at HKU Space and was a contributing writer for Lexis-Nexis on securities law, corporate crime and money laundering. A native of Scotland, Jane holds a Master of Arts (Hons) Degree in Economics and Politics from the University of Edinburgh, a Postgraduate Certificate of Laws (PCLL) from the University of Hong Kong and a Graduate Diploma in English and Hong Kong Law from Manchester Metropolitan University. She was admitted as a barrister in 2012.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.