Kevin Choi, Business Development Manager, Public Sector, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Kevin is a Business Development Manager for Public Sector with Amazon Web Services (AWS). He has been supporting customers in healthcare, education, and NGO sectors to develop and accelerate cloud adoption. Kevin also assists entrepreneurs to build solutions for customers that are secure, scalable, and cost effective on AWS.
Stefano Fois, Senior Manager, CIO Advisory Practice Lead, Sia Partners (Hong Kong) Ltd
Stefano leads the CIO Advisory practice for Sia Partners in Asia and has over 10 years' experience in the CIO advisory domain for different business sectors. In particular, he has developed strong experience in information security (data protection) for the insurance, banking and manufacturing industries. He has been leading various maturity assessments, remediation programmes and cost optimization initiatives as project manager and Subject Matter Expert.
Jennifer Xie, Senior Consultant, CIO Advisory, Sia Partners (Hong Kong) Ltd
Jennifer has been working in technology risk consulting for 5 years across different industries including banking, commercial, manufacturing, and retail, working with all sizes of businesses from SMBs to big corporates. She has numerous experience in assessing management controls via performing external and internal IT audits, and regulatory risk assessments. She specializes in evaluating if the business has designed and operated the controls effectively to protect its data and assets based on the industry best practice, and providing recommendations to management on the gaps identified. Jennifer is certified CISA and CDPSE.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.