||Alexander Lo, CEO, FaBuTX Ltd
Alexander has over 30 years of experiences in business information management, compliance, credit management and information technology. Previously, he has held leadership positions in the world's leading business information providers, including Managing Director of Thomson Reuters Asia, and General Manager of Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), Hong Kong and Taiwan. Alexander is a frequent speaker in media, academic institutions, and industry seminars & conferences across Greater China, focusing on compliance & credit management.
Norris Chan, Senior Consultant, Receivable Management Services (HK) Ltd
Norris Chan has over 30 years of hands-on experience in the debt collection industry. As a veteran debt receivable practitioner, Chan and his team have managed portfolios exceeding billions of US dollars. He is a popular speaker and has conducted over a thousand seminars in Greater China.
|Date and Time
||2020/11/12 15:00 to 17:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$380 / Non-Members @ HK$770
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.