||Frank Bi, Partner of Ashurst Hong Kong & Trainer of Financial Times Board Director Programme
Frank specialises in the areas of international capital markets, M&A transactions, general corporate and compliance matters. With extensive experience of representing corporates and investment banks on public and private offerings of equity and debt securities, he provides advices to senior management, including board members, on corporate governance and related issues. In addition, Frank's 10+ years of experience includes initial public offerings, private placements, follow-on offerings and debt programmes, privatisation, joint ventures, spin-offs and other corporate restructurings. He has worked on matters throughout Asia Pacific, Europe and the United States, for companies listed on the stock exchanges in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Japan and the United Kingdom. Frank is admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong and the United Kingdom, as well as qualified in the PRC. He is an FT Board Director Programme workshop trainer.
Melody He, Partner of Ashurst Hong Kong & Trainer of Financial Times Board Director Programme
Melody has significant experience advising investment banks and corporations on capital markets and corporate matters in Asia and the United States. She focuses on securities offerings, advising international conglomerates and state-owned enterprises as well as high growth companies on global offerings and listings on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, SEC registered offerings, secondary offerings, rights issues and share placings. She also has extensive experience in bond offerings, mergers and acquisitions, private equity investments, financings and listing rules compliance matters. Her expertise spans across a wide range of industries, including TMT, real estate, financial services, insurance, pharmaceuticals, energy, natural resources, consumer products, manufacturing, retail and food & beverage. Melody is a native Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) speaker qualified in both the United States and Hong Kong. She is an FT Board Director Programme workshop trainer.
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.