||Anna Yip, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, SmarTone
Anna Yip is the Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer of SmarTone. Under her leadership, SmarTone has been blazing the trail for new mobile technology in Hong Kong and enabling new possibilities of 5G and Internet of Things (IoT). With the convergence of the Company's powerful network and ICT expertise, SmarTone aims to play a strong role in expediting smart city development in Hong Kong. Ms Yip also drives digitalisation as one of the key business initiatives for the Company to enhance operational effectiveness and customer experiences.
Prior to joining SmarTone, Ms Yip was Head of Hong Kong and Macau, MasterCard Asia/Pacific, and the Managing Director for Corporate Planning and International Strategy at United Overseas Bank in Singapore. Previously, she was a partner with McKinsey & Company in Greater China where she was a co-leader of the Asia Financial Institutional Group and led the Payments practice.
|Date and Time
||2020/04/06 14:00 to 14:45
||This event will take place online
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$100 / Non-Members @ HK$200
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.