||Victor Ching, Senior Performance Consultant, CSG Consultancy
Victor Ching is award-winning training professional (Best Practice Award – Training & Talent Development, NWD 2012; ManPower Development First Award, NWD 2012; Excellent Staff, ACSA, 2011) with near 20-year experience in talent development and training field, at the capacity of head position in giant companies. His knowledge and concepts towards talent development, practical management and business experience and also in-class delivery skills are highly recognized by the management as well as the participants. Victor has HK and China experience, and also is a professional in talent management area. During his service at New World Development (NWD), he was responsible for talent identification, development, and engagement projects at corporate office level in HK region (serving around 40,000 staff), as well as assisting in cultural change initiatives. Also, when he was working at AEON Credit Service (Asia) (ACSA), he was heading all training & development activities, succession planning, and had set up a qualification scheme in Southern China and HK region.
He is also an entrepreneur with real business operation and management experience for over 10 years. He is currently operating a few companies include a business consultant company, the largest chained-playgroup centre in HK (with 16 centres in HK, 3 centres in PRC, 2 centres at Taiwan), a chained-retail shop (4 outlets in HK, the second-large in the field), and a training school. He has published a book on entrepreneurship in 2014. He is also now a visiting lecturer at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (SPEED) & Baptist University of HK, and a career mentor at Baptist University of HK, City University of HK and the Polytechnic University of HK.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.