Jessica Fries, Executive Chairman, A4S
Jessica is the Executive Chairman for The Prince's Accounting for Sustainability Project (A4S).
She sits on the board of the Natural Capital Coalition and was also responsible in establishing and running the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC).
Previously, Jessica has held a number of roles at PwC, most recently leading global activities around integrated reporting. She has worked with a wide range of companies, governments, investors and not-for-profit organizations to help them integrate sustainability into core business processes and activities. She has extensive experience developing capability frameworks and designing training courses on a range of topics.
Jessica is a chartered accountant, a fellow of the Royal Society of Arts, has an MSc in Economics from the London School of Economics and a BA in Economics from the University of Cambridge.
Steve Roder, Founding Co-Chair, Canadian A4S network
Steve is a Corporate Advisor to Temasek and an Independent Non-Executive Director. He is based in Hong Kong.
Until 2018 , Steve was the Group Chief Financial Officer of Manulife, based in Toronto. Whilst in Canada, Steve helped to found the Canadian CFO Network for A4S, of which he was Co-Chair.
Prior to 2012 , Steve was Group CFO of AIA, KPMG China Partner and Chairman of Financial Services – Asia Pacific and was co-founder of Peak Reinsurance.
Prior to moving to Hong Kong in 1996, Steve was a Partner in KPMG Japan. He qualified as a Chartered Accountant with KPMG London.
Gayle Donohue, Partner, PwC
(More speaker details will be updated soon)
|Date and Time
||2019/10/22 18:00 to 20:00
||PwC Conference Centre, 21/F Edinburgh Tower, Landmark, Central
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$300 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.