||Dr the Hon Moses Cheng Mo-chi, Chairman of the Insurance Authority
Dr Cheng is the Consultant of a law firm, after having served as its Senior Partner for over 20 years. His areas of practice cover capital markets, corporate governance, regulatory, and compliance. He has been actively contributing to the community and is currently a member of the Financial Leaders Forum. He has also served in various important positions, including Chairman of the Education Commission, government-appointed Director on the Board of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, and founding Vice-Chairman of the Estate Agents Authority.
|Date and Time
||2019/01/07 16:30 to 18:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$170
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 3 working days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.