||Miss Vicky Lee, Chief Product Officer, Sanuker Inc.Limited
After studying Translation at Hong Kong Baptist University, Miss Vicky Lee worked as a translator for several major organizations, including the Equal Opportunities Commission. In 2015, she joined Sanuker as a project manager. Since then she has managed Chatbots, apps and website projects for clients in industries including banking, food and beverage, hotel and retail.
In 2019, Miss Lee became product director of Sanuker, leading a team to develop a full-platform Chatbot solution called Stella, which includes a Chatbot production platform and a push platform. Stella currently supports the operation of over 100 Chatbots and attracted more than 180,000 subscribers.
To promote the use and public understanding of Chatbot, Miss.Lee has also organized seminars and workshops with companies and professional associations including Hong Kong IAB, The Professional Validation Centre of Hong Kong, Institute for Entrepreneurship of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong Advertisers Association, Facebook Hong Kong and Innovix Distribution Hong Kong.
|Date and Time
||2019/11/08 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Open to media
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.