||Billy Lui, Epicor Business Solutions Director, Asia
Billy Lui has more than 25 years of experience in manufacturing and distribution, CRM and accounting systems. He is a key member of the Epicor Asia team as Director of Epicor's Business Solutions Group, responsible for developing and supporting relationships with existing and prospective customers, as well as contributing to a number of global teams on product and market strategies. Currently, Lui is also responsible for training in Epicor's partner community across different countries in Asia.
Gina Au, Epicor Senior Business Solutions Manager
Gina Au has over 16 years of experience with IT system implementation in manufacturing and distribution. Prior to joining Epicor, she was a consultant and project manager, helping enterprises from different industries to implement ERP systems successfully.
|Date and Time
||2019/06/20 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1237
||Members @ HK$100
+$50 for booking offline
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.