||Speaker: Wallis Chan, Managing Director, Radica Systems Limited
As Managing Director of Radica, Chan has been actively involved in data-driven e-marketing practices for clients from the luxury brand, retail, hospitality and entertainment sectors over the past 10 years. She has been a guest speaker on e-marketing at such large-scale events as the mCMO conference, Customer Loyalty Conference and Big Data Analytics Forum arranged by commercial, academic and governmental organizations across the Asia Pacific.
|Date and Time
||2018/10/12 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.