South Korea is one of the major Asian economies exporting high quality products to Hong Kong. Amidst the current global lockdown and economic slowdown, to help local distributers and vendors connect with selected exporters in South Korea, the Chamber has lined up with the Korea Suwon Government (www.trade.go.kr) and Suwon Sustainable City Foundation to organize an online business matching event on 3 February 2021. Altogether there will be 5 Korean exporters meeting Hong Kong companies online on a 1-to-1 basis to explore business opportunities.
The Korean exporters are looking for:
1) Distributors, importers and vendors dealing with
- mobile phone peripherals, car accessory items, multi- functional wireless mobile phone docks/devices for business and non-business uses
- cosmetic products, healthcare products and ladies' goods
- sterilizers & sanitizers
- health care and medical devices
- musical instruments and accessories
- swimming suits and life jackets
2) OEM,ODM company for cosmetic and personal care products like lip stick, lip oil, bubble foam cleanser, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
This event is free of charge. Due to limited meeting slots, distributers and vendors will go through a selection process. Each selected company will be participating in a 1-to-1 pre-arranged online meeting with a Korean exporter at the Chamber. An interpreter will be standby providing assistance during the 30-40 minutes meeting. Product samples from the exporters will also be displayed and for sale on the spot during the meeting. Export prices of these products will also be shown.
Please complete and return the application form with your product catalog (if available) to email@example.com by 22 January.
Click HERE to download the application form.
- Application deadline will be 22 January.
- Company representative will be invited to join the online meeting at the Chamber at a specific time assigned by the organizer.
- Laptop computers and headsets will be provided at the venue free of charge.
- All interpreters are based in Hong Kong and can speak fluent English, Cantonese and Korean.
-Distributers, importers and vendors need to pay cash to buy the sample products, and the sample cost will be reimbursed if you place an order.