Please click here for the Registration Form.
Please click here for the tentative itinerary.
This mission is currently being reviewed by the Trade and Industry Department to determine eligibility for the SME -Export Marketing Fund, whereby each successful eligible applicant can receive a grant totaling a maximum of 50% of the total expenditure incurred by an applicant.
Austria and the Czech Republic are considered key gateways to Europe for investors based in Asia. Since the revival of collaboration between Mainland China and the 16 Central and Eastern European Countries (CEECs) in 2011, Mainland investment in Central Europe has soared. Austria and The Czech Republic offer significant business opportunities for investors, especially against the backdrop of the Belt and Road Initiative.
The two countries have been in the vanguard of the global technology race and the cities of Vienna and Prague are considered forerunners in smart city development worldwide. Both countries are striving to strengthen their business ties with Hong Kong and Mainland China.
The leading industries of Austria include metals, chemicals and plastics, automotive and electronics. Its accomplishments in the fields of Smart City Innovation, manufacturing, communications, and infrastructure and traffic technology have attracted significant investment. The Czech Republic has been one of the most successful CEECs in attracting foreign investment, with its top export products including mechanical and electronic equipment. It is also developing a reputation in emerging industries like aerospace, healthcare, automotive, e-commerce and ICT. The region has long been renowned for its glass and crystal products, as well as its native beers.
The Chamber will visit Vienna and Prague to meet with local businesses and officials. Don't miss out on the chance to join this business mission and expand your business investment and understanding of two of Europe's key countries.
3 June – Vienna
- Welcome Dinner
4 June – Vienna
- Waste incineration plant Spittelau and Spittelau energy world
- Lunch and tour at Erste Group Bank AG
- Chinese Embassy in Vienna
- Meeting with Vienna Chamber of Commerce and business matching meeting
- Dinner with Vienna Chamber of Commerce's members at Heuriger Wolff
5 June – Vienna
- Visit to the Austrian Institute of Technology
- Visit to EVVA
- Visit to Lobmeyr
- Cocktail Reception hosted by Berlin HKETO Office at Palais Daun Kinsky
6 June – Brno
- Visit to The South Moravian Innovation Centre
- Visit to the technological park
7 June – Prague
- Chinese Embassy in Prague
- Meeting with Operator ICT
- Meeting with Skoda Auto
8 June – Prague
- Business Forum and Business matching meeting
- Meeting with Avast Software
- Visit to the Staropramen Brewery