||Roy Zou, Partner, Hogan Lovells
Based in Beijing, Mr Roy Zou deals with complex corporate and commercial transactions in Mainland China, with particular focus on regulatory work in the financial services and Telecommunications, Media and Technology ("TMT") sectors. He has worked with companies on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, market entry and international trade and has extensive experience in dealing with approval authorities, regulators and other government agencies on regulatory work.
Mark Parsons, Partner, Hogan Lovells
Mr Mark Parsons is one of the Asia-Pacific region's leading advisors in commercial and regulatory work in data protection, cybersecurity and FinTech. His practice covers a full range of commercial and regulatory work for different sectors which make use of technology, media and telecommunications to reach their customers and manage their operations.
|Date and Time
||2018/03/01 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1257
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings will only be confirmed with full payment, on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Substitution is allowed for corporate members only with advanced notice while walk-ins will normally not be accepted.
- Please note that the Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event without explanation. In any such instance, the event fee will be returned in full.
- There will be no refund for attendees cancelling or not showing up for the event unless the cancellation request is made in writing at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- Starting 1 January 2017, all off-line bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for Chamber events will be charged a $50 handling fee per person. Make the switch to online today by installing our app or registering via our website to save the environment and save money.
- Priorities are given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any bookings shall be at the sole discretion of the Chamber.