Do you need to achieve better results in your negotiations? Join this interactive workshop to hone your skills in planning and structuring negotiations to achieve your desired outcome. Through participating in role-plays and structured activities, learn how to ask the right questions, hold your ground where it matters and collaborate to create a workable outcome for both sides.
During this workshop, participants will:
• Apply a process for planning and conducting negotiations systematically and effectively
• Practise the interpersonal skills of negotiation in a series of exercises and role-plays
• Develop awareness of their personal negotiating style and flex their style to the situation
• Explore common negotiating tactics and how to respond to them
1. Principles of effective negotiating
2. Planning for the negotiation
3. Structuring the meeting
4. The art of assertiveness
5. Negotiating tactics
• For all managers and executives who wish to develop their business negotiating skills
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- All visitors must scan the "LeaveHomeSafe" QR code at the entrance and undergo body temperature checks.