To minimise the chance of Omicron spreading in the community, this event will be held online via Zoom.
In our current, fast-paced digital age where businesses are all competing for attention and dealing with a cynical audience, it's not enough just to offer up the facts about you or your company to potential customers, prospective employers or investors, or even to your own colleagues. You need to be able to show them: What makes you or your business so special? And to do that, you need to have a good story.
Stories are an effective way to transmit important information and values from one individual to the next. Stories that are personal and emotionally compelling engage more of the brain, are better remembered and more likely to provoke a positive response, than simply stating a set of facts.
1. Adopt a structure that has been historically proven as one of the best ways in getting people to remember your message
2. Understand the science: Why do character-driven stories with emotional content result in a clearer understanding and better recall of key points?
3. Learn key storytelling dynamics
4. Highlight ways to structure content for clarity and impact
This workshop aims to arm all professionals with the principles and techniques to speak persuasively by adopting a storytelling approach that not only grabs and holds audience attention, but also allows the message to linger long in the memory.
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises.
- All participants must register with LeaveHomeSafe upon arrival.