Technology provides customers ample up-to-date market news, and with more market information, consumers would have more choices. Companies not only need to find their market niche, but also be more customer oriented and enhance their customers' experience in order to drive business growth. In this interactive workshop, participants will be able to understand the relationship between customer services and customer relationship management and to learn how to build the 5Ps in customer services culture.
1. Service quality imperatives and changes
2. The new definition in customer services
3. Customer expectation across different generations
4. Building a 5-P customer services model including potential assessment, people, process, physical environment, and performance assessment
5. People development strategies
- How to identify your STARS
- How to design and develop people effectively