||Irene Poon (DBA, MBus, BBus, CMILT, MHKIE, MIPSHK)
Irene is a logistics professional with over 20 years' experience in shipping and letter of credit operation for multi-national companies. Her clients include P&G, Nestle, Cadbury, Philips, General Electric and McDonald's. Irene is a "Certified Logistician Trainer" and a "Certified Trainer of ITC International Purchasing and Supply Management". She is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Hong Kong ("CMILT") and the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers in Logistics and Transport ("MHKIE").
|Date and Time
||2019/08/13 14:30 to 17:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Members @ HK$850 / Non-Members @ HK$1,050
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.