THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR COMMUNICATORS AND LEADERS
UNTIL FINALLY™ is an experiential instructor-led program developed in collaboration with DAVID HUTCHENS, an international authority on Storytelling and its application in business and leadership.
This program will show how to FIND, COLLECT, CRAFT, and TELL authentic stories to enhance your ability to…
• Impress, build trust, and connect with others
• Influence stakeholders, co-workers, and customers
• Communicate corporate values, vision and strategy
• Lead by inspiring and motivating others
• Teach and coach for performance breakthroughs
6 AMAZING BENEFITS OF STORYTELLING…
KNOWLEDGE CREATION / TRANSFER: Experience is the best teacher and a compelling story is a close second. A well-crafted story makes meanings, teaches concepts and skills, inspires actions and boosts performance.
EXECUTION: Stories are "sticky". It is 22 times more memorable than facts alone. We do what we remember !
TRUST / RAPPORT BUILDING: Sharing personal stories fosters empathy and resonance; Research has shown that storytelling makes leaders more charismatic, adorable and trustworthy.
INFLUENCE / CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Storytelling is way better than giving instructions, which weakens autonomy and motivation to perform. It is also better than delivering feedbacks, which implies judgment and hierarchy. An authentic story changes minds and inspires actions in a "non-abrasive" manner.
ENGAGEMENT: Marketers build brands and fan base with stories! Stories engage people emotionally and unite people around ideas.
ALIGNMENT: Stories foster deeper understanding of difficult and abstract concepts. Great leaders know how to communicate corporate value, vision and strategy with stories.
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises.