The Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) has set up the new Fintech Facilitation Office (FFO) to support the sustainable development of the Fintech industry in Hong Kong and to keep the public confident in Fintech services and the banking system. This programme is to enable C-suite and senior management to know the latest development of Fintech on AI, Blockchain, Cloud, and Big Data. It consists of 2 parts: (Part I) Lecture session and (Part II) Action Learning session.
1. Enrich participants' Fintech knowledge.
2. Examine industry updates, applications and market trends.
3. Inspire participants on applying the knowledge in their workplace and get prepared on facing upcoming Fintech challenges from leadership perspective.
Part I: Lecture Session – Innovation Business with Fintech (2-hour) (a 2-hour market overview seminar, which aims to equip participants with the latest Fintech knowledge, facilitating them to ride on the Fintech wave for business success.)
1. Fintech Industry
• Market trend of technology development & impact for different industries across major countries, including China & USA
• Fintech vs Techfin
2. Big Data, Cloud and Blockchain
• Where is the Big Data coming from?
• Right Concept of Big Data and Blockchain
• Myth of Big Data & Cloud
• What is it and why it matters?
• Global and China trends
• Real-life applications, changing the future life!
Part II: Action Learning Session – Creating Strategic Edge with Fintech (5-hour) (a 5-hour interactive practical session, which aims to equip participants with innovative thinking and planning tools. With interactive facilitation and simulated business cases, participants will practice the thinking and planning of new business model with FinTech knowledge just acquired, discuss and present their fresh actions. Participant will also receive feedback from other participants and the Facilitator for group learning!)
1. Business Thinking Model Canvas
• Business Management and LEAN Startup
• Value Proposition, Infrastructure, Customers & Finances
2. The New World of Sharing Economy, Open Data and Cashless Society
• The Power of Interconnectivity
• Successful Cases
• Simulation in the Simulated Business Units
3. How Traditional Business in Hong Kong React to the Rapid Changes
• The Challenges of Traditional Business
• The New Eco System
• From Competition to Partnership
• Successful Cases
• An Exercise of Thinking Big
4. Your Initial Action Plan
• Role of Management to tackle the future challenge
• The Competition with Teamwork