In this competitive business world, Hong Kong's start‑up ecosystem continues to grow by leaps and bounds. Business leaders are looking for ways to enhance their companies' market presence, maximize profits and reach out to new customers. How should organizations define their business process from Start-up to IPO? How should they develop their own set of business expansion elements?
In this webinar, the speakers will share the key elements and strategies of business expansion, covering the following topics:
1. The key to business success from past to present
2. The business expansion trends that shape the next normal
3. How to manage your business journey in different stages of the business cycle
Speakers' presentations at this event are intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional judgment. Statements of fact and opinions expressed during this event are those of the speakers and participants and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, its members, or its committees. The Chamber does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that, with the approval of speakers, this event may be recorded, and possibly published on the Chamber's website in audio and/or video formats without further notice.
Recording, duplication or distribution of the contents of the online event is prohibited without prior written permission from the Chamber.
Daryl Choy, Chief Marketing Officer, Tricor Hong Kong
Daryl boasts of possessing over 20 years of experience in business and marketing. His most notable achievement was to turn a water brand into a market leader. For more than 10 years, Daryl has been a pioneer in experience design. He has helped a number of multinational companies as well as small- and medium-sized enterprises design integrated brand, customer and employee experience. Daryl is the author of Experience Wave which has been very well received in China. He is also a partner of Joe Pine, the author of The Experience Economy. Daryl holds a BA (Hons) in Economics from the University of Western Ontario, and a Master’s degree in Marketing from the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Jennifer Ngai, Executive Director & Head of Commercial, Tricor Hong Kong
Jennifer has over 15 years of experience in the corporate and trust industry in various roles relating to building high performance teams from ground-up, managing business of different maturity and driving growth in the region. Prior to joining Tricor, Jennifer worked with one of the largest Corporate & Trust service providers in the region advising intermediary clients, family offices and HNWI clients in the protection and growth of wealth through a broad range of corporate and trust solutions. Jennifer holds a Master’s degree in Accounting and Finance and is a full member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (“STEP”).
|Date and Time
||2021/04/29 16:00 to 17:00
||This event will take place online via Zoom
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1282
||Members @ HK$100 / Non-Members @ HK$200
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.