Founder and Managing Director, Sales Dragon Consulting
Jack is Asia's leading sales expert for business professionals and founder of Sales Dragon Consulting. His mission is to create Sales Dragons – sales professionals and leaders with exceptional performance who have mastered the art and science of sales.
With 25 years of experience in Asia, Jack is an award-winning salesperson with lifetime individual sales in excess of HK$1.65 billion. His clients include Alibaba, AIA, MTRC, China Unicom, ICBC, Softbank, Sony, Toyota Motors, Samsung Electronics, POSCO, Hyundai Motors, UMC, TSMC, Sands Macau, San Miguel, Bangkok Bank, Petronas, Telstra, BHP Billiton and hundreds more. Prior to establishing Sales Dragon Consulting, Jack was a senior executive for a major Fortune 250 corporation, leading teams of sales professionals located in countries across Asia and achieving record growth across multiple on-line and off-line businesses.
||- Details about how to join the webinar will be sent by e-mail. Zoom is available on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.