||Dr. Jacky Ting, Head of Innovation and Digital Transformation, Midas, Milton Exhibits Group
Dr. Jacky Ting is the Head of Innovation and Digital Transformation at Midas, the digital-arm of Milton Exhibits Group. Prior to joining the Group, he held the position of Digital Services Lead of Greater China Region at Cognizant Technology Solutions (HK) Limited. He held the position of Assistant Vice President/ Practice Leader in Digital Solutions at PCCW. In 2011, he was awarded with a doctoral degree in Artificial Intelligence, Medical Informatics and Data Mining from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU). He is also currently the Adjunct Assistant Professor at the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at PolyU. In 2017, he was awarded as ISE Distinguished Alumni and an Associate Fellow at PVCBS.
He has over 10 years of innovation, digital transformation and business management experience with key emphasis on transformation strategy, digital system (especially Human Science/ Design Thinking, Interactive Solutions, AI, Analytics and IoT technologies) and agile development. His biographical profile has been selected for inclusion in the IoT Heroes Program 2016 and Marquis Who's Who in the World® 2015; he also received the award of Outstanding Youth ICT Achiever in 2012. Furthermore, his ICT works and research outcomes have been presented in 12 international conferences and published in more than 30 international refereed journals.
|Date and Time
||2020/01/20 12:30 to 14:00
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Open to media
||Members @ HK$190 / Non-Members @ HK$400
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.