||Host: Ir Andrew Young
Ir Andrew Young has over 34 years of executive experience in senior positions, including Director of Partnership Development for the Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU), Chief Commercial Officer of Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation.
In his current capacity as Associate Director (Innovation) for Sino Group, he has overall responsibility to explore and identify innovations and technologies for application in the Group and explore investment opportunities in technology ventures.
He has developed closely knitted and professional working relationships with leading and renowned institutions and innovation nodes in Hong Kong and around the world, including Imperial College, University of Oxford, University of Waterloo, Stanford University, etc.
He is a Chartered Engineer and a Fellow of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE), a Chartered Engineer and member of the Institutions of Engineers Australia, an Adjunct Professor with the Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (HKUST) and an adviser to Hamlyn Centre of Imperial College London as Chairman of the Translation Advisory Panel. He is a member of Knowledge Transfer Committee of the City University of Hong Kong (CityU), he serves on the Departmental Advisory Committee of the School of Optometry and Department of Mechanical Engineering of PolyU; Department of Electronics Engineering of CityU; and Centre for Entrepreneurship of the Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK). He also sits on various committee in leading commerce and industry associations and is active within the start-up and VC community.
|Date and Time
||2019/10/16 16:30 to 17:45
||Unit 502, 5/F, Westin Centre, 26 Hung To Road, Kwun Tong
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1242
||Members @ HK$310
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 3 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.