Are you keen to look good, speak well and be seen as a great leader in your organization?
Do you want to leave a great first impression, win trust from your boss and influence multiple parties to act according to your direction?
Do you need to deal with conflicts, and deliver bad news to your team, business partners or investors?
Are you being new in your current role, transitioning to a new company, or integrating into a new culture?
Executive Presence is your answer.
EXECUTIVE PRESENCE (EP) is considered as the key differentiator in the corporate world, especially for senior executives, departmental leaders and managers – who have accumulated substantial experience in their respective roles and industry – to stand out, get recognized, and make a real impact.
EP is considered as a catalyst that builds influence and motivates people to act in the way the leader wants. It is a balanced combination of personality, expertise, communication, style and appearance.
Executive Presence is often vaguely defined. Some would refer it as a personal aura, while others think it is the power and confidence required to lead.
The good news is – EP CAN be trained and learned.
Under challenging times like the pandemic, every organization demands leaders to have excellent Executive Presence to make a positive influence.
Strengthen your EP now, before others take your dream job from you!
• Best practices in business etiquette in Asia, Europe, Americas, Middle East and Africa
• How to present yourself professionally and relate to others in different cultures
• International dining and networking etiquette
• Dressing and image styling guide: from 'business attire' to 'smart casual'
Who should join this workshop:
• C-suite, 2nd-tier executives, senior managers and high-potential leaders in MNCs and regional companies who want to demonstrate their best self and lead more effectively in a multi-cultural environment
• Executives, managers and professionals who are new to a company/culture and want to have a smooth integration, build good relationships with people from different functions and seniorities
• Executives who feel they have reached the "glass ceiling" in their organizations but have a strong will to rise to the next level
• Business owners who want to win more trust from clients and get more business locally and globally
Join us for this Executive Presence workshop series. This 3-session Executive Presence workshop is tailored to provide specific ideas, constructive comments and actionable steps for you to immediately improve your executive presence so that you can make a greater influence to your people, at your workplace, and in your industry.
Other sessions under Executive Presence Series
Session 1: "Command Attention and Make an Influence in the Workplace" on 21 July
(Event Code: W210721TD, please register in here)
Session 2: "Personal Brand Development for Career Success" on 3 August
(Event Code: W210803TD, please register in here)
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises.