Good time management has significant impact on personal effectiveness and success rate. This workshop aims to help participants strengthen their skills in those areas in order to achieve positive results.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Understand the key essences of effective time management
• Understand and modify one's self working pattern to enhance work efficiency
• Prioritize tasks effectively at work
• Identify and eliminate the environmental and personal time-wasters
1. The definition and key essences of effective time management
2. The symptoms of poor time management
3. Reality check – one's self reflection on time management strength
4. Understand one's self working pattern
5. Identifying one's self priorities and goals
6. Identify the nine types of time thefts and time wasters
7. Work smart! Time management tips for work
• Learn from George Clooney
• Habits of highly efficient people
• Make good decision
• Plan your day
8. Take action! The fundamental to success
This course is suitable for anyone looking to increase productivity and improve their time management skills.
Coronavirus Containment Measure:
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, we kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
- To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, then we kindly request that you do not attend.
- To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event
- Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises.
Speakers' presentations at this event are intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional judgment. Statements of fact and opinions expressed during this event are those of the speakers and participants and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, its members, or its committees. The Chamber does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that, with the approval of speakers, this event may be recorded, and possibly published on the Chamber's website in audio and/or video formats without further notice.
Recording, duplication or distribution of the contents of the online event is prohibited without prior written permission from the Chamber.
Selina Kam, Senior Talent Development Consultant
Selina is a seasoned Learning and Development professional with 20 years of corporate experience. She has trained and coached more than 43,000 leaders and executives from over 60 organizations in Asia-Pacific. She was responsible for the ASP talent development programmes and served as a part-time lecturer on Developing Talents and Succession Planning Executive Diploma, HR Management Professional Diploma from 2013 to 2019. As a Distinguished Trainer Awardee, she has been interviewed by SCMP, HK Economic Times, Oriental Daily on various people development issues. She is highly renowned for her interactive and pragmatic training approach which helps unleash potentials and improve bottom-line.
|Date and Time
||2021/07/28 09:30 to 12:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1282
||Members @ HK$850 / Non-Members @ HK$1,050
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.