Highly engaged companies are having 300% more profit growth than their competitors (Research from Corporate Leadership Council). To sustain a highly engaged workforce, companies need to have a coherent talent management strategy in place for longer-term learning and development of professionals. This workshop will cover the essentials to effective talent management strategy, and some best practices in developing an integrated talent management and engagement approach with an aim to unleash talent potentials for organizational growth in the post-pandemic era.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
• Grasp the market practices in acquiring and identifying talent
• Learn the critical factors in establishing talent development framework
• Master a holistic approach in talent management
• Understand the keys for talent engagement strategy
• Note the tips for the implementation of talent engagement initiatives to optimize organization ROI
• Attract and retain new generations of leaders
Speakers' presentations at this event are intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional judgment. Statements of fact and opinions expressed during this event are those of the speakers and participants and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, its members, or its committees. The Chamber does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that, with the approval of speakers, this event may be recorded, and possibly published on the Chamber's website in audio and/or video formats without further notice.
Recording, duplication or distribution of the contents of the online event is prohibited without prior written permission from the Chamber.
Selina Kam, Senior Talent Development Consultant
Selina is a seasoned Learning and Development professional with 20 years of corporate experience. She has trained and coached more than 43,000 leaders and executives from over 60 organizations in Asia-Pacific. She has been responsible for the ASP talent development programmes and the part-time lecturer on Developing Talents and Succession Planning Executive Diploma, HR Management Professional Diploma from 2013 to 2019. As a Distinguish Trainer Awardee, she has been interviewed by SCMP, HK Economic Times, Oriental Daily on various people development issues. She is highly renowned for her interactive and pragmatic training approach which help unleash potentials and improve bottom-line.
|Date and Time
||2020/12/02 14:30 to 17:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Pay Upon Approval
Members @ HK$850
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.
- Participants agree to indemnify the Chamber and the hosting party all liabilities for property damage, physical injury or death in relation to this event. Participants are advised to take their own insurance against all risks.