To enable the participants to deliver top class presentations in any situation, whether remotely or in-person, from internal meetings and external seminars to conferences of large audiences, they will be equipped with the relevant techniques and skills to navigate today's new normal.
By the end of this workshop, each participant will:
• Understand the key differences between in-person and virtual communication and how that affects their ability to influence, stay relevant, and be heard.
• Understand key principles of truly effective spoken communication and how they can present at their best.
• Deliver their messages with confidence, authority and a professional image through the art of classic conversational techniques, updated for the ZOOM generation.
• Learn how to build and get to trust faster, especially in this world of communication mix & match, rapid judgement, and missing physical connection.
• Know how to structure clear, concise, focused messages that achieve impact and clarity.