When a prospective customer is looking for a product, restaurant, service, promotion, or anything from anywhere in the world, they're likely going to search for it on Google first. That's how Google Ads work: someone enters a search term and Google provides them a relevant ad for a product or service.
In the world of business, Google Ads can be a hugely successful tool for driving traffic, marketing your product, and getting sales. If you've been ignoring the most popular (and effective) online advertising platform in the world, it's time for you to take a second look.
In this workshop, we will be covering:
• Why online advertising
• Introducing Google & YouTube's advertising platforms
• Types of ads
• How to get started on both channels
• Tips and tricks to get best results in 2020
*Participants who attended all five workshops will be awarded a Certificate in "Digital Marketing Series 2020" co-issued by HKGCC & Concinnity.
To prevent the spread of Covid-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event and Chamber staff will be conducting temperature checks at the premises. We also kindly ask that all event participants wear a mask when attending the event
Participants can have free access on the following online platforms:
1. Concinnity (https://tools.concinnitylimited.com/)
- 3 months access to Concinnity's SEO tool
** Value for the SEO Tool can be found in here.
2. MavSocial (https://mavsocial.com/)
- 3 months of access for the tool MavSocial for 'Advanced' or 'Business' options.
** Value of Advance and Business package can be found in here.
3. Odoo (https://www.odoo.com/)
- 12 months of access for the tool Odoo for 'CRM' and 'EDM' sections.
** Value of the Tools can be found in here.
Session 1: "EDM Marketing 101" on 7 July
(Event Code: W200707TD, please register in here)
Session 3: "Search Engine Optimization 101" on 14 July
(Event Code: W200714TD, please register in here)
Session 4: "Social Media Advertising & Mobile Marketing" on 15 July
(Event Code: W200715TD, please register in here)
Session 5: "Tracking and Analytics" on 17 July
(Event Code: W200717D, please register in here)