To support the Government's efforts to stop the spread of the coronavirus, we will postpone upcoming roundtable luncheons, seminars, training programmes and networking receptions. Safeguarding public health is our top priority. We will announce the new date in due course and arrange a full refund for those who have booked. Thank you for your understanding.
Teaching as well as learning leadership has been a "love and hate" process to both training professionals and committed leaders as it embodies a great deal of different elements and aspects to equip a leader from either ground zero or good to great.
So, why some leaders lead and others don't? The difference is especially apparent when most of us are leading a team of Millennials with generation gaps in thinking and ways of doing things.
While there are many angles where we can explore about leadership, this workshop focuses on what it takes for great leaders to better "click" with their teammates employing the idea of Playful Leadership. It is through open-mindedness, playfulness, innovation and vulnerability to help us all re-think who we are and what we should better do as leaders in the 21st Century!
Key outcomes from attending this workshop:
• Leading Millennials
• Self and team empowerment via play
• Out of the box thinking
• "Can Do" and positivity mindset
Speakers' presentations at this event are intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional judgment. Statements of fact and opinions expressed during this event are those of the speakers and participants and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, its members, or its committees. The Chamber does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that, with the approval of speakers, this event may be recorded, and possibly published on the Chamber's website in audio and/or video formats without further notice.
Recording, duplication or distribution of the contents of the online event is prohibited without prior written permission from the Chamber.
||Dr Harry Wong @ WYH International Consultancy
Dr. Harry Wong, also known publicly as Dr. Happy, is a certified trainer, training architect and success coach who has been designing tailored learning solutions since 1999. His interactive, state-of-the-art training techniques encourage self-discovery and shared development of participants. As Asia's 1st and Greater China's only ANBLP Certified Master Trainer of NLP, Dr. Happy has trained and certified nearly 1,000 NLP practitioners and over 39,000 business professionals since 1999. His training focuses include employee engagement and positivity, assertive communication and storytelling, happy coaching, executive presence as well as design thinking x LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Method. Dr. Happy is recognised and awarded as the 1st Smart Corporate Training Leader of Mediazone's Most Valuable Services Awards in Hong Kong in 2019.
|Date and Time
||2020/02/11 14:00 to 17:30
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
Members @ HK$950 / Non-Members @ HK$1,150
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.