||Athena Ngai, Founder and Director, Reach Learning & Consulting Ltd
MBA (University of Ulster in the UK), Master in Family Counselling and Education (The Chinese University of Hong Kong), Certified Enneagram Teacher by Helen Palmer, Accredited Administrator of MBTI, Certified Administrator of DiSC, and Psychological Counsellor
With more than 20 years of management experiences in Human Resources and Talent Development, Athena headed the Human Resources functions in a Fortune Global 500 company before founding Reach Learning & Consulting Ltd. She successfully led organizational transformations to enhance employee engagement and organizational effectiveness. Athena has trained and coached executives and managers on leadership development with appreciation of workforce diversity and people strengths. She has conducted leadership development programmes for companies in various industries such as high technology, telecommunications, apparel manufacturing, banking and theme park in Asia Pacific. She pioneered the winning strategy and training programmes for a leading telecommunication company to attain an excellent level of customer service and won the Grand Prize "Category Winner" at the HKRMA Service & Courtesy Award.
|Date and Time
||2019/11/12 09:15 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
||Members @ HK$850 / Non-Members @ HK$1,050
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.