||Celine Lau - Performance Consultant, CSG Consultancy
Celine has been involved in training and consulting for more than 15 years with a focus on enhancing the performance of people for better productivity, culture and profit of organizations. Celine was formerly the head of learning and development team of G2000 (Apparel) Ltd, overseeing the training function of Hong Kong, China and Malaysia region. Apart from being an in-house training team leader, she was a corporate training consultant and worked with over 200 organizations in designing or delivering training programmes.
She has a Bachelor of Social Work and MSc in Human Resource Management and Training. She is a Certified Advanced DISC Practitioner (DISC Personality Profiling) of The Institute of Motivational Living, Trained Facilitator of The Leadership Challenge, as well as a registered social worker. She designs and delivers training workshops for corporate clients and specializing in: sales performance, service standard and benchmarking (MSP), coaching and supervising, teambuilding, communication, leadership, motivation, and personal & team effectiveness.
Her customers included: A.S. Watson's Group, Cartier, CSL Ltd., Dior, G2000 (Apparel) Ltd., Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd., Joyce Group, Levi's Strauss Asia, MTM Skincare, Nu Skin Hong Kong, Swarovski Hong Kong Ltd., The Hong Kong Jockey Club, AIA Hong Kong, Bupa (Asia) Ltd., FWD Hong Kong, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Ltd., Standard Chartered Bank, Estate Agents Authority, Glaxo Smith Kline Ltd. and Orbis.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.