Director of Business Development, Dale Carnegie Hong Kong and Macau
Kay has diverse experience as an Educator, Counselor, Entrepreneur, Coach, and Speaker. Her experience in dealing with people from various backgrounds, culture and experience has enabled her to lead individuals and teams through engagement toward organizational objectives.
Kay has extensive experience in the training industry. While in Canada, she worked with Brian Tracy International, Excel Coaching, and Dale Carnegie. Kay was an owner and operator of a successful retail business "A Taste of Heaven". She was also a partner in a family restaurant business.
In the arena of sales, Kay was the Senior VP of Capital Development for an IT company. Kay led her team to consistently exceed monthly objectives and thus enabled the company to expand its thriving business. Kay was the Sales Director for a multinational English school. As part of the senior management team, she was involved in business development, training, employee engagement, and strategic development.
Kay is a certified Dale Carnegie trainer and coach. She has trained companies in the areas of management, presentation skills, customer service, and sales for the following industries: Telecommunications, Education, Property Management, Insurance, Finance, and Retail.
Kay is active in her church. She believes in walking the talk, and strives to be authentic, relevant, and practical in all her workshops.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.