||Emil Chan, Vice Chairman of Hong Kong New Emerging Technology Education Association
Emil is a FinTech enthusiast with over 20 years' experience in managing IT and business transformation projects in international financial institutions. He had worked for several sizeable international banks, including Credit Suisse and BayernLB, in the roles of First Vice President, Head of IT in Asia Pacific, Project Director and Operations Manager AP. He has extensive experience in both business and IT consulting encompassing the design, setup, leading and managing of cross-border projects throughout Asia. Emil is currently the co-founder and CEO of Starthub Holding Ltd., a startup entrepreneur consulting firm. He is also a part-time lecturer of postgraduate eBusiness and FinTech courses for Hong Kong University SPACE, Hong Kong Institute of Bankers and Hang Seng Management College. Moreover, he compiles and delivers in-house training courses for prominent international companies and financial institutions, facilitating the use of technology to increase the companies' competitiveness.
|Date and Time
||2019/06/21 09:15 to 12:15
||Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
||Closed to media
Tel: 2823 1239
||Members @ HK$850 / Non-Members @ HK$1,050
+$50 for booking offline
This event accepts Chamber Coupon (terms and conditions)
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.