In a world filled with imitation and conformity, it is crucial to embrace your authentic self to differentiate yourself from the others and establish a distinct personal identity that sets you apart. This training program will show you how to amplify your presence and influence by uncovering your unique strengths, developing a compelling personal brand and mastering effective communication. You will also learn the proven techniques of using digital devices to create a last impact with effective videos.
3 key focus areas:
• Being yourself: Mindset
• Being heard: Communication skills
• Being seen: Your digital presence
Benefits and Outcomes:
• Gain deep insights into your strengths, talents and abilities and leverage these to maximise your potential and influence.
• Develop an authentic and compelling personal brand
• Master the art of effective communication to become a more persuasive and influential communicator
• Boost your self-confidence
• Learn practical, easy to implement tools and techniques
• Stand out and make a lasting impact
• Mid-level roles who need to develop unique strengths and their authentic communication style with confidence, clarity, and conviction within an organisation
*Upon completion of the course, participants will be awarded a certificate of attendance co-issued by HKGCC and Connect Communication*
Speakers' presentations at this event are intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional judgment. Statements of fact and opinions expressed during this event are those of the speakers and participants and, unless expressly stated to the contrary, are not the opinion or position of the Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce, its members, or its committees. The Chamber does not endorse or approve, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Attendees should note that, with the approval of speakers, this event may be recorded, and possibly published on the Chamber's website in audio and/or video formats without further notice.
Recording, duplication or distribution of the contents of the online event is prohibited without prior written permission from the Chamber.
Elaine Champion, Executive Coach
Elaine is an accredited executive coach, leadership development facilitator and a seasoned corporate leader with over 20 years' experience in multinational companies across Asia. For the past ten years, she has worked at a senior management level leading teams of up to 120 people at Cathay Pacific. Elaine's experience spans across the areas of leadership & organization development, culture, training academy management, diversity equity &inclusion, employee relations & engagement, and stakeholder management in complex organisational structures and environments. She guides leaders to identify and leverage their authentic style and build the self-confidence needed for personal growth and professional success.
Mark Loasby, Managing Director
Mark Loasby is the managing director. He specializes in designing and facilitating workshops that directly meet the objectives of those attending his sessions. Mark has worked with a wide range of clients including some of the largest financial, legal and business institutions in the region, as well as high technology companies and government departments. For 14 years, he was the in-house communication consultant for JPMorgan in Asia Pacific.
Mark arrived in Hong Kong in 1984. Formerly an international school principal, Mark has a master degree in educational management and an honours degree in cultural and social anthropology. He is a qualified football coach, was the former chair of the British Chamber of Commerce Education Committee and the current chair of the Lantau Mountain Residents Association.
Angela Cheung, Video Consultant & Corporate Trainer/ Associate
Angela has been called 'the Fairy Godmother of Video' by her clients. With a career leading creative teams at Disney, Fremantle, MTV, and more. She has worked with some of the world's biggest brands, winning numerous awards. Angela helps companies develop their in-house video capabilities and storytelling skills to grow their presence and stand out in a crowd.
|Date and Time
|2024/01/31 09:30 to 17:30
|Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre
|Closed to media
Email: [email protected]
|Members @ HK$1,800 / Non-Members @ HK$2,300
+$50 for booking offline
Members enjoy 30% discount with BOC HKGCC VISA Card
|- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- No refund will be made for last minute cancellations or no-shows. If the booking is cancelled at least 7 days before the event, and in such cases the refund will be subjected to a 10% administration fee, or HK$100 deduction, whichever is higher.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.