To support the Government's efforts to stop the spread of the coronavirus, we will postpone upcoming roundtable luncheons, seminars, training programmes and networking receptions. Safeguarding public health is our top priority. We will announce the new date in due course and arrange a full refund for those who have booked. Thank you for your understanding.
Developing leadership skills to harness strengths of individual members is critical to maximize team performance. The Enneagram Personality System has been widely adopted as one of the key modules in the management development programmes of Stanford University, as well as in business applications like team building, leadership development and sales training.
Developed some 2000 years ago, the Enneagram Personality System reveals the differences in each type's thinking, feeling and behavioural habits as well as its unique path towards potential realization and development. Enneagram focuses on exploring one's inner motivation, strengths and limitations. It helps enhance leaders' self-awareness and enables them to better understand, motivate and harness their subordinates' strengths so as to achieve better team performance.
By the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to –
• Explore and enhance understanding of personality types of oneself and teammates with the Enneagram Personality System
• Embrace the people knowledge of strengths, personality bias and inner motivations of each type
• Apply tools to inspire and motivate different types of teammates to excel
• The Enneagram Personality System and its essence in understanding types
• Identification and exploration of types through a narrative approach
• Exploration of inner motivations, strengths, potential and limitations of each type
• Motivating and harnessing individual strengths of each team member to achieve better team performance