What does the future look like for payments? Does it pay to adopt digital payment methods in conducting your business? How does payment play a part in elevating the overall customer experience?
According to a recent article by Forbes, "the pandemic has proved to be a fast-acting catalyst for digital transformation in customer experience". The use of digital payment methods has been at the heart of such transformations - enhancing the customer experience through enabling seamless transactions and driving revenue growth. Such innovations have effectively contributed to the resilience and adaptability of businesses under such challenging operating environments, particularly those involved in the delivery of retail, food & beverage as well as hospitality services.
Join us on 14 July, when Kai Tang, Head of Hong Kong, Adyen, and an industry expert (to be confirmed) discuss how the latest payment trends are changing the customer journey. They will also touch on the key considerations for businesses in the adoption of different digital payment channels as well as the associated benefits and challenges.
Key issues covered at this event include:
- How consumers' expectations towards the shopping experience have evolved and the significance of technology in enhancing the experience;
- How digital payment solutions and integrated online and offline payment systems can help merchants maximise revenue growth; and
- The concept behind the unified commerce strategy and its related benefits to consumers and merchants, including how businesses can leverage on data aggregated from online and offline sales channels to enhance service delivery and business growth.
For participants attending online, please refer to the following:
- Upon successful registration of the event, a unique webinar link will be sent to your registered email (attendee email) 2 working days before the event. Please refer to the troubleshooting guide here should you experience any issues in locating the webinar link.
- Instructions on downloading Zoom and joining a webinar can be found here. We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the software in advance of the webinar.
- Please log in 15 minutes (at 3:15pm) before the event begins, through the link that will be sent to your registered email.
For participants attending in-person, please refer to the following:
- In-person attendance is open to Members only.
- Seats are limited and available on a first come first served basis.
- Pre-registration for in-person attendance is required and the Chamber reserves the right to decline such an application.
- Attendees are required to scan the "Leave Home Safe" QR code on arrival at the Chamber and should wear a mask at all times. They are also subject to temperature checks.
- Attendees, who feel unwell are advised against in-person attendance at the Chamber. If attendees are required to undergo compulsory testing, please kindly bring along a negative PRC or RAT test result when attending physically.
- Food and beverages will not be provided.