Jenny Huang, Partner of Financial Services Risk Management, EY
Jenny is a Partner of EY Financial Services Risk Management, she has over 13 years of experience in helping financial institutions on recovery and resolution planning, IFRS 9, Interest rate risk on banking book, internal audit, risk and control, outsourcing process management, capital assessment and optimization.
Jenny is actively leading the Ernst & Young Hong Kong IBOR initiatives and developing comprehensive solutions for 9 different banks including multinational banks, Chinese in bound banks and local banks.
Sky So, Partner of Financial Services Risk Management, EY
Sky is a Partner of Financial Services Risk Management and leading our services and resources in financial risk management and quantitative advisory, he has over 21 years of experience advising the corporates and banks on valuation and quantitative risk management. He is a frequent speaker in the industry events (e.g., hosted by Bloomberg, Reval, AIMA, PRMIA, HKIB, Incisive, EY Hong Kong and Taiwan) and client training in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan on the topics of IFRS 9, hedge accounting, CVA, market risk model validation, liquidity risk and interest rate risk liberalization, as well as EY internal training (e.g., audit quality, IFRS 9, valuation and risk management).
Jasmine Lee, Partner, Financial Services, Head of Chinese and local accounts / Lead of GBA committee – FSO, EY
Jasmine is the Head of Chinese in bound and local business of Hong Kong financial services. Jasmine has over 25 years of experience in the provision of a range of comprehensive professional services to financial services institutions in Hong Kong, Macao and China. Jasmine also serves as the leading partner of the China Overseas Investment Network of Ernst & Young, and actively coordinates merger and acquisition and investment activities of Chinese financial institutions around the world.
||- Bookings are only confirmed upon receipt of payment, on a first come first served basis.
- Booking transfer is allowed for corporate members with advanced notice, walk-ins are normally not accepted.
- The Chamber reserves the right to decline any booking or cancel the event. In such case, a full refund of the participation fee will be issued.
- The registration fee is non-refundable for this event.
- Members paying with their BOC HKGCC Visa Card will enjoy a 30% discount on their reservation. The discount is only applicable to the card holder, and does not extend to their guests. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with Chamber Coupons.
- A $50 handling fee per person will be charged for all offline bookings (e.g. fax, e-mail, post) for all Chamber events. Go online today by downloading our app or registering on the HKGCC website to save the environment and money.
- Priority is given to corporate members. The decision to accept or decline any booking shall be at sole discretion of the Chamber.